Opal Seal is a 38% filled primer and sealant that is used to prepare etched enamel for orthodontic bonding. Apply a thin layer of Opal Seal to etched enamel prior to bracket placement to enhance bonding and recharge fluoride uptake.1
- Releases and recharges fluoride1
- 38% filled with glass ionomer fillers plus nanofillers for long-lasting strength
- Nonyellowing and stain resistant
- Drying agent seeks out moisture and draws resin in, ensuring superior bonding and fluoride uptake
- Fluorescent properties make reapplication and removal easy and convenient
1 Data on file.