Product DetailsOpalescence Go is recommended for whitening patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go is also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- New unique UltraFit™ tray material offers an extremely comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s individual smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage ensures the gel comes in contact with more posterior teeth
- UltraFit tray’s superior adaptation ensures the maximum amount of gel stays in contact with the teeth during whitening
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1-5
- 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days
- Delicious Mint flavor
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- Sleek packaging provides superior stability, shelf life, and branding
1. Basting RT, Rodrigues AL Jr, Serra MC. The effects of seven carbamide peroxide bleaching agents on enamel microhardness over time. J Am Dent Assoc. 2003;134(10):1335-42. 2. Al-Qunaian TA. The effect of whitening agents on caries susceptibility of human enamel. Oper Dent. 2005;30(2):265-70. 3. Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB, Amaechi BT. Influence of fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel on enamel demineralization. J Dent Res. 8 (Spec Iss A):0497, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org). 4. Amaechi BT, Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB. Enamel fluoride uptake from fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss A):0498, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org). 5. Browning WD, Myers M, Downey M, Pohjola RM, Brackett WW. Report on low sensitivity whiteners. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss A):1650, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).